Maintenance for the week of June 3:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No XP Potions in the crown store yet?

Latter
Latter
✭✭✭
Was looking for a thread about this but didnt find any, why havent they released the xp potion on the crown store yet? When will it be released?
* vMoL Hardmode completed
* vMoL Nodeath completed
* #1 v16 vSO clear

Check out my builds on Tamriel Foundry!
Magicka Templar DD - http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/latters-magplar-dd-for-vet-dungeons-trials/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx8bZlCBgvxLRL9iHBFRceg
  • BesMaster
    BesMaster
    Yeah, i want to know this too.
    Options
  • ShiunTraze
    ShiunTraze
    ✭✭
    Good. They shouldn't be in the crown store.
    There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown Store items usually turn up on Thursdays. So I would expect Thursday.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • BesMaster
    BesMaster
    ShiunTraze wrote: »
    Good. They shouldn't be in the crown store.

Ouuuhaaha!). I'am sure that you don't like boosters idea. but you wrong - it be in crown store this week. i just want to know how fast.
    Options
  • Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I already started a thread here for the same topic:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1892360
    Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
    Options
  • Riggormortis
    Riggormortis
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to see the xp potions available for the crown store. Even if they would sell them for a limited time and limited amount, per account. Like they did with the Senche Tiger over the Memorial Day weekend. And they can set limits per account with the xp potion, I mean you can't buy two of the same mounts, so its already coded in a way. ohh well.
    Options
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    XP potions going into the crown store would be another brick in the path leading to this game becoming F2P and it's utter demise. I do not want that. Leave the crown store for the less important and more cosmetic things like mounts and costumes.
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
    Options
  • Granz
    Granz
    ✭✭
    They need to make money or the game doesn't exist and THAT will be the demise. People claiming that XP potions will be the end of the game are either creating drama or have not played other games that did this successfully. Get them up on the crown store please. Leveling faster and getting to PvP will help the game not hurt it. These VR levels are simply a grind much like a Asian MMO. I will pay to get away from that.
    Options