The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Risen 18+ daggerfall small core group NOT Merchants guild (click 4 details) PS4

Kurramma
Kurramma
Hey guys Kurrama69 here, we have a gaming community/guild/group who has been playing different games now for over a year. We consist of young adults who are absolutely hilarious. We stay small on purpose because quality>quantity. We play mainly at night during weekdays and nights to late nights on weekends east coast time. We focus on both pvp and pve events and will make groups accordingly. Like I said in title we are 18+ no squeakers only young adults/college students and old farts. I assure you that the group is a,fun one and has a strong passion for games. If you have any questions or are interested post here or add me Kurrama69 or message me. I'll be happy to discuss more about it. If you are also just looking for a group so that you have people to chat with this is it as well.
  • Kurramma
    Kurramma
    I have reviewed a few friend requests I look forward to chatting with you all
  • Kurramma
    Kurramma
    Recieved**
    Edited by Kurramma on June 16, 2015 4:28PM
  • Kurramma
    Kurramma
    Bump
  • Kurramma
    Kurramma
    Thanks for all who applied. We are accepting only a few more people.
  • Kurramma
    Kurramma
    Bump
  • Kurramma
    Kurramma
    B
  • Kurramma
    Kurramma
    U
  • Kurramma
    Kurramma
    M
  • Kurramma
    Kurramma
    P
  • Kurramma
    Kurramma
    Thanks all who've applied need only a couple more players. Prefer healers.