The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Refund on Digital Copy?

derwin0
derwin0
Is it possible to get a refund on a digital copy purchased from the PSN store?

I'm fed up with not being able to use something I paid $70+ on, and it seems many here are as well.

So, how does one go about getting a refund?
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
RACE: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
Server: NA (North America)
Client: PS4
PSN: Derwin0

Due to frequent crashes, I asked PSN for a refund. I might rebuy the game if they ever get their act together.
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/178760/seven-days-and-still-not-received-eso-plus-or-imperial#latest

Comment #19 or something spoke about contacting PSN regarding this disaster of a game launch
  • Ascalon87
    Ascalon87
    Soul Shriven
    I'm wondering the same. I paid for the imperial pack + mount and nothing + eso plus they took the money and nothing.
    This is a fraud.

I just want the full refund and you can delete your game from my psn account. Really I don't care to play anymore just give my money back and I'll spend in any other games.
  • derwin0
    derwin0
    I'd just settle for PSN credit as opposed to a full refund. Now I'm just out money for a game that won't play, and the ZOS people imply it's Sony's fault.

Just give me a credit and remove the unplayable game from my account.
    Edited by derwin0 on June 16, 2015 6:05PM

Due to frequent crashes, I asked PSN for a refund. I might rebuy the game if they ever get their act together.
  • IrishPearse
    Same iv been on to both looking for a refund. but they dont give a toss about anyone.
  • SCAGNETTI4691
    derwin0 wrote: »
    I'd just settle for PSN credit as opposed to a full refund. Now I'm just out money for a game that won't play, and the ZOS people imply it's Sony's fault.

It must be sony,s fault this game is running smooth on Xbox

• derwin0
    derwin0
    derwin0 wrote: »

It must be sony,s fault this game is running smooth on Xbox

Won't run on my Wii U, so that must be Nintendo's fault ;)

Since the Sony PS4 hardware is the same in every system, it's ZOS's screwup for all the failures by either rushing it unfinished to market, or not testing it enough.