Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Blood Oath Clan

WildSide
WildSide
Hello fellow ps4 eso people! Blood Oath Clan is newly formed and open for recruiting members! Built around several core concepts, Blood Oath Clan is designed to provide a "home" for like minded individuals to enjoy everything ESO has to offer together. Below are the core principals that the Blood Oath Clan is built around:

• Real life is always first
We do not punish or boot members for taking care of their real lives first and foremost.
• Quality before Quantity
We are seeking mature, fun, like minded people for the guild. We will always worry about the quality of or membership more than the quantity.
• Fun, relaxed environment
We like to have an environment where you can feel free to joke around with your friends. When I kill myself from jumping off a ledge, I fully expect someone to laugh and call me out on it!

Blood Oath Clan will participate in all aspects of ESO, but members only have to participate in the parts that they want to. If you only like pvp in Cyrodil, then we will see you on the blood drenched walls of the next keep battle! If you HATE pvp and just want to do some dungeons, we would be glad to accompany you! And if you are like me, and enjoy doing a little of everything, then by all means join up and let's do it!

I would like to extend an invitation to those of you who have a similar mindset, and look forward to hearing from you!

Pan name - wild6887

Either contact me in game or leave a message here with your psn name!
  • stekspade321
    Yo dude count me in psn : stekspade321
    I am a happy esotu gamer and i also use twitch i do heaps of pvp and i dont have a sending schedual but it will come later one peace out.
    http://www.twitch.tv/mr_stekspade/mobile

• k9bulldog
    k9bulldog
    Soul Shriven

Hi wildside.could u please add me to your guild.psn k9bulldog thxs.
  • WildSide
    WildSide
    K9, invite sent! Stek it is saying account not found, I think it is case sensitive and I tried both with a capital s and without, add me as a psn friend wild6887 (all lower case) and we will see if we can get it working ! Thanks
  • WildSide
    WildSide
    We have recently added a few more members and had some fun running dungeons! Guild is growing slowly but steadily, so come check us out!
  • mattysmith1981
    Mattysmith1981

Add me, sounds like the guild I was looking for.
  • WildSide
    WildSide
    Will send you an invite tonight when I get home from work Mattysmith, looking forward to meeting you!
  • Seankid88
    Seankid88
    Hey man, sounds like my kind of guild. I am only new to eso so have a low level character but average 2 levels a day. add me psn seankid88
  • WildSide
    WildSide
    Mattysmith, it keeps telling me player not found, I need your psn name (case sensitive) and I'll try again!

Seankid88 I'll add you tonight!
  • WildSide
    WildSide
    Actually having the same problem with yours sea kid, are you all on NA or EU?
  • WildSide
    WildSide
    Sorry guys....somehow this ended up in EU rather than NA forum. My appoigies! We are a NA guild. Can a dev close this thread please?