Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

$17.99 Eso Plus

Infinite12
Infinite12
✭✭✭✭
My Eso plus subscription fee is $17.99 but everyone in my guild is saying they're paying $14.99, why am I paying more? Did I do something wrong? I don't see anything about a $14.99 eso plus fee. Need some clarification.
[GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
My Characters
Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some US states charge tax on game fees, I'm in Texas and was paying $16.25 for sub fees. If you're not in the US then you may have local taxes or currency conversion making the difference. The base sub is $14.99 but local taxes or currency conversion rates can drive it higher.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what my monthly fee is.. But I know I as a Canadian pay substantially more than my guildees from USA.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that's what I thought it was, I am in Canada. Just wanted some clarification. Thank you very much guys.
    Edited by Infinite12 on June 16, 2015 4:15AM
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    The price can change by location. State taxes, Federal taxes differ often. Being in Canada, then it should be higher due to the conversion rate of the currency.
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!