Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for equal to join and play,

gohard
gohard
Soul Shriven
I'm a kajit mage, have the rings of Mara to perform, and looking for a guild, or friends in dominion to play with and such who are around my level, I'm currently lvl 9 almost about to hit 10
  • gohard
    gohard
    Soul Shriven
    Meant to mention psnid= Gohard
  • gohard
    gohard
    Soul Shriven
    Shoot, forgot to also ad, NA server on ps4 and o viously I'm dominion kajit.
  • leveltic
    leveltic
    My psn name is leveltic I'm level 12 a friend and I do the game together when we are both not on we do the main story or mess around being that I'm finding this game easy to spend hrs just doing nothing I'm an older gent and prefer older due to the fact I think it's odd for me to play with people my kids age so if ur older then hit me up and yes we have mics
  • PurpleStarsaver
    Would I be considered around your level? I believe I'm at level 7.. It's hard meeting people to play with on ESO since everyone is mostly focused on doing the story mode and/or rush through everything.. I use duel wielding combat.
    PSN: Purplestarsaver
  • MADCIBERKITER
    leveltic wrote: »
    My psn name is leveltic I'm level 12 a friend and I do the game together when we are both not on we do the main story or mess around being that I'm finding this game easy to spend hrs just doing nothing I'm an older gent and prefer older due to the fact I think it's odd for me to play with people my kids age so if ur older then hit me up and yes we have mics

Cool, I am level 14 and I am a mature player too! Are you on PS4?

If yes my psn is MADCIBERKITER I hang out with a couple of other mature guys! I am 52 and the two others are over 30 years of age! Very enthusiastic about this game and looking forward to try it all!
  • leveltic
    leveltic
    Maybe we can make a small guild and have enough for a bank I'm not to worried about the store I joined 2 just for that but a bank would be cool because right now I give him all of my heavy armor and he gives me all of the medium and light and he gets my weapons so it helps us craft