The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

im confused?

PoseidonEvil
PoseidonEvil
✭✭✭
on pc when you deposit stuff into the guild bank do the items stack or no? i know if you deposit in your personal bank they do but on xb1 nothing stacks unless you withdraw from guild bank and deposit into your personal bank then move it to your guild bank?. its been awhile since i played lol
In-game ID: alchelvly
Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild bank items do not stack in the guild bank on PC.
    You have to stack them manually (or with the help of AddOns) ...
    smile.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on June 16, 2015 12:50AM
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Guild bank items do not stack in the guild bank on PC.
    You have to stack them manually (or with the help of AddOns) ...
    smile.gif

there is no possible way to stack them though? not in guild bank or in inventory lol
  • Dru1076
    Dru1076
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry dude... The only way I know of is to pull out all the items you want to stack into inventory and do it there. Painful, huh?
    Ask not what your sweetroll can do for you....
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    on console there isnt an option to stack in inventory. i can only split the stack so yes its painful

@Dru1076
  • Dru1076
    Dru1076
    ✭✭✭✭
    You cant click and drag items of the same type onto each other? Hehehe...click and drag...yeah, with a game controller...

I haven't used the console version, but there surely is a way...

Whatever happens, you cant stack items within the guild bank menu. :( you will have to put em inventory for that. But I don't know how the mechanic works. Stacking is not a menu option on the pc either, btw.
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    if only i could stack in the inventory lol :(
  • Dru1076
    Dru1076
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's a cheat to try. Try putting the stuff you want to stack in your personal bank. It should automatically stack when you do this.

But this is not the best way.....someone will have a real solution for you I am certain.
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    Dru1076 wrote: »
    Here's a cheat to try. Try putting the stuff you want to stack in your personal bank. It should automatically stack when you do this.

But this is not the best way.....someone will have a real solution for you I am certain.

thats the way ive been doing. but bad thing about that is i have to remember how much goes back into the guild bank if its not a full stack lol uggggghhhh