Maintenance for the week of June 3:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Been A Week and NO ESO Plus or Crowns yet !

Khaleesi89
I'm on the PS4 and It has been a WEEK now for me since I bought ESO Plus and extra Crowns I have not received any of them ! or the Explorer's Pack,
I have contacted ESO Customer Support and Sony many times they have been No Help what so ever!
They replied to every message with the same copy and paste answer with no helpful information on what's going on with the content,
I thought the the whole point of Customer Support was to help and inform the Customer,

Has it been this long for anyone else ?

A week is pretty Ridiculous to be waiting.

Edited by Khaleesi89 on June 15, 2015 11:54PM
  • Fixeroo
    Fixeroo
    Yep bud I'm the same. Worse things is we have no notifications when/if this will be fixed.
    Options
  • Dragonborn87112
    Dragonborn87112
    Soul Shriven
    Its been a week for me is it possible to get a refund? this is a disgrace.
    Options
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same boat here, only the generaic copy and paste from the "real people" support. I see now why so many pc players have so little respect for ZOS and there cash before content mentality
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
    Options
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaleesi89 wrote: »
    A week is pretty Ridiculous to be waiting.

Not at all. Broken P2W system is really bad, but it is nothing compared to e.g. The Great FPS Drop (capital G to differentiate it from the usual great FPS drop) or Infamous Data Load Error, which were far more severe bugs and dragged on for, in the latter case, months.

Options