Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WTB: Returning Player + Purchasing mounts that have been removed

jlafriniere
jlafriniere
Soul Shriven
Is it possible to purchase the senshe cats that have been removed as mounts from anywhere? even from those dingy chinese gold farmers or anything?
If I would have had some sort of notice last month that you were only having them for sale for the week and removing them I would have came back at that time instead of waiting until summer break started.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is currently not possible. It is however likely that there will be new senche-somethings in the future. For example, the senche-lioness hasn't been in the Crown Store yet.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • jlafriniere
    jlafriniere
    Soul Shriven
    Do the mounts rotate through the store or are they a one time purchase type thing?
    like last month the black panther (or whatever it was) was in the store for a week, and this month another mount type will be in there, and next month a different mount will be on display for sale.

Thanks
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends entirely on how they are feeling at the time. Mounts that have been there before and have gone will come back at some point, and some that are there now will go away for a while, but it is not known how they will rotate them.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Kcttocs
    Kcttocs
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible to purchase the senshe cats that have been removed as mounts from anywhere? even from those dingy chinese gold farmers or anything?
    If I would have had some sort of notice last month that you were only having them for sale for the week and removing them I would have came back at that time instead of waiting until summer break started.
    The Senshe striped tiger was a reward for long time paid for accounts, 6 or 9 months I believe. There is a black tiger I forget the actual name, but it should be available now and looks really cool. I would get it but I like my striped tiger.