Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nord vs Imperial TANK talk

MANtalitee
MANtalitee
Soul Shriven
ookay, so I'm in a very tough spot for creating a tank. this post is most likely for very veteran tank players that understand and have been there - done that. or you're a math major <3

1. Nord I hear have 6% flat damage mitigation, but the rest of the racials to me are not impressive at all, and hardly useful. but 6% mitigation i read is the difference of a SHIELD. this is like a double shield buff. is this true, and is it even effective enough??15% health regeneration while in combat is pretty nice. it would be interesting to calculate that VS imperials red diamond racial that gives 30% chance to heal on melee hit. which one is better?? nord get 3% more health, and cold resist. nord also get 2H experince which won't do me any good at all,

2. imperial on the other hand ... very impressive and attractive racials ( to me ) 12% stamina, 12% health, melee attacks have 30% chance to restore health, Increases experience gain with One-handed and Shield skill line by 15% this to me feels like... a lot of extra health and stamina... i really like this but i see a lot of pro tanks using nord for the mitigation (Armor bonus).

i really hope you can help me out!!! im up to talking about it. since xbox live won't let me play eso today due to some service issues..