Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Must have Dual Wield abilities?

Tykune
Tykune
✭✭✭
I am playing a stamina build Khajiit nightblade, and would like to know what dual wield abilities would be necessary to have for both pvp and pve?
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say start with Flurry (Rapid Strikes morph) and Whirlwind (Steel Tornado morph), and Hidden Blade (Flying Blade morph) for a ranged skill
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, you kind of need all of them. You only level the Weapon line by having the abilities on the bar, so you have to use the lower level skills to gain the skill levels needed to unlock the other skills.

Besides, you need to run the skill rotation that makes the most sense to you and how you play the game. You can't really do that until you try the skills, and most skills don't get that good until the Morphs happen.

Running the Training Trait on your Daggers will help get this leveled up as fast as possible.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tykune
    Tykune
    ✭✭✭
    I should mention all my nb lines are leveled up. I am V14 and its more of a matter of using any of the skills to get the most dps outcome.

So far I have Ambush, Shadowy Disguise, Surprise Attack, Steel Tornado, and Killer's Blade. I am still undecided between Death Stroke and Consuming Darkness, and their morphs, to use as my ultimate.

Edit: Also, would it make any sense to go DW/2h, or would I be better off DW/Bow?
    Edited by Tykune on June 15, 2015 11:29PM
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tykune wrote: »
    I should mention all my nb lines are leveled up. I am V14 and its more of a matter of maxing any of the skills to get the most dps outcome.

So far I have Ambush, Shadowy Disguise, Surprise Attack, Steel Tornado, and Killer's Blade. I am still undecided between Death Stroke and Consuming Darkness, and their morphs, to use as my ultimate.

Edit: Also, would it make any sense to go DW/2h, or would I be better off DW/Bow?

My NB has DW/Bow and my DK has DW/2H. I found the DW/2H to be more fun and easier but given that it's on a DK that might simply be the DK-ness. The NB is using Bow as Primary and DW as secondary but I tend to forget about swapping when fighting (I think that defines me as a bad player, right? :) )
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Tykune
    Tykune
    ✭✭✭
    Would it be plausable at all to use the secondary bar as a 'buff bar'?