The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

xbox one ban?

toad_123
toad_123
Ok, so i was playing pvp having a blast (after being in the pvp queue for several hours) and i was concerned about getting kicked for inactivity when i was going to get lunch.... anyways i left my controller on with my sticks rubber banned together while i was away (about 20-30 min) and now i can not even start the app every time i try it force closes, i think im banned which sucks... is this permanent or is it temporary if im banned at all
GT: stroke my toad
Xbox NA only
Vr14 DK
Vr14 NB
Vr14 sorc
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    if it isn't even loading the game, probably the issue all digital buyers are having, not a ban.

If your using a Disc. idk. Def shouldnt be banned for 20 minutes of AFK, especially with the crazy load times people are reporting. I, personally have only had one load time more than 10-15 minutes, most are 1-2 minutes, some 4-5. Hope your problem get's addressed soon.
  • MANtalitee
    MANtalitee
    Soul Shriven
    what he said. I have the digital purchase for TESO, and unfortunately today It will not let me play says something about my internet connection and doesnt let me in.. xbox live will not let you play any purchases made from their online store (digital edition).. ): ): its a very sad day my friend. </3 </3 ps I feel your pain... hang in there m8!
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @strokemytoad. It sounds like a technical issue as opposed to a banned account. Would you mind reaching out to our Support Team for assistance? https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we are all over looking the OP stating he afks with rubber bands in Cyrodiil. But turd comment aside...

If you are banned, the game will launch like normal, and the "you have been banned" message will pop up when you try to log in. Insted of the normal "error" message everyone has read a few times, it will say the banned message.
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!