Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

why...

PoseidonEvil
PoseidonEvil
✭✭✭
why are console guild leaders allowing their members to sell raw hide(1 piece might i add) for 300-500 gold lol...racial motifs 1-9 for 5-10k? like whaaaaaaaaaaat? thats my rant for the day lol
In-game ID: alchelvly
Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • Zahne
    Zahne
    ✭✭✭
    People can sell things at whatever price they want, whether it sells is another matter.

My Stream
    Or watch on Honour TV
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    Zahne wrote: »
    People can sell things at whatever price they want, whether it sells is another matter.

indeed they can im just ranting cause none of the guild stores i went to have what i need lol.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asking price is not selling price ...
    shades.gif
  • freedom3128
    In the end it can be their loss since they have to pay a high price for the kiosk
    American server, Breton Templar healer/support, PSN ID: freedom3128
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    In the end it can be their loss since they have to pay a high price for the kiosk

yeah i realize that lol. if you could only see the prices some people are putting. 10k for argonian motif lol -_-