Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

mages guild second quest ad

aaronm315
aaronm315
Soul Shriven
im in aldmeri dominion ive completed the first quest for mages guild on completion of that quest i was told by the guild master she needs to think on something and to check on her later ive left it a few days to do other quests but now i cant remember where to find her can anyone remind me? thanks in advance

Best Answer

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The second Mages Guild quest will start when you reach Mages Guild Rank 2 and go past the Mages Guild Hall in any city which has one. From there, you will be directed to a city to find Valaste.
    Edited by Enodoc on June 15, 2015 8:54PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Answer ✓
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc is correct. To elaborate more. to reach the next mages guildrank, you need to read lore books. they can be found everywhere in the world. It is a book that lights up blue and you can interact with it to read it.

You need to find bout 50% of the books (in an alliance) to gain enough levels to reach the end of the mages guild quests.
    Edited by Ranique on June 15, 2015 11:01PM
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU