Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorcerer Quick Switch Weapons? (XBOX)

Solo95
Solo95
Soul Shriven
I read somewhere that in the XBOX version there is a Quick Switch Weapon Ability. I have not used a skill point to add the ability and I don't know if that is necessary? But I can't add two weapons to the Main and Off Hand slots. I want to use a bow and maybe a staff. If I put anything in the Off Hand weapon it removes my bow. Can this be done or is this for melee classes only? Please help.
  • Babo-Sekki
    At level 15 it lets you do that
  • ATubofButter
    At level 15 you unlock the quick-swap weapon ability. You will have a new equip slot called "Main Hand Back-up". You need no skill points it is available the moment you get to that level. This is available for Classes and Races. On another note this also opens up a whole new skill bar with that "Back-up Weapon". You will press Left on the D-Pad to switch weapons.