Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pvp silver flute

Anguished
Anguished
✭✭
I have to deliver it to someone or something on the other side of the map in the enemies territory, but before I get a chance to get half way other factions slaughter me.
Any tips on how to be sneaky?
Edited by Anguished on June 15, 2015 8:22PM
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First off, stay out of the lanes between keeps. The inside gates/bridges, nearest the ring of emperor keeps, are high traffic. Use one of the outer gates. You can ride more freely between connected enemy keeps than between keep controlled by opposing factions. The reason being most players will transit to the front lines, and then have to ride. If you find yourself in the latter, take your time and sneak across. Finally, you may be unlucky and still run into someone, but it probably won't be a gank or large group.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Drio said, stay away from high traffic areas, keeps and resources. Players will usually use the shortest way between two keeps.

Don't ride in the open. While it takes forever, you could resort to actual sneaking. There are several armor sets that give good sneaking bonuses. Some even allow you to run just as fast as any other running player while still sneaking and being invisible.
    smile.gif
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anguished wrote: »
    I have to deliver it to someone or something on the other side of the map in the enemies territory, but before I get a chance to get half way other factions slaughter me.

sneak
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PeggymoeXD wrote: »
    Anguished wrote: »

sneak

This.

You have to sneak otherwise an enemy player will see you from a long ways away and there will be no mercy
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Right, definitely get the Night Silence set. You can craft it yourself in the first zone as long as you have researched two traits per piece you want to make. I use the steed stone and Fiord's set on top of that. I can sneak almost as fast as I sprint, but at a fraction of the stamina cost.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Anguished
    Anguished
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys, I didn't know sneaking was that useful. I assumed they could still see the big gloat emblem above my head. and I'm still learning how to research, I dont fully understand how to do it.