The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The wakening dark

crazygringle
crazygringle
Soul Shriven
• Talk to High Ordinator Danys

Sounds fun right?

Well no....theres no marker for him on the world map..and when you google where he should be....guess what.. hes not there :(
And i so very badly wanted to chat :(
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 31, 2022 8:00PM
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @crazygringle. Can you try the steps in this ESOTU knowledge base article any see if they help? https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29744
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • scoreupski
    It does sound fun! But I cant even stay in-game for more than 10 minutes so I wont know that feeling
  • crazygringle
    crazygringle
    Soul Shriven
    My ps4 has been offline for nearly 17 hours...mr danys is still playing tricks with me!

I really hope he didnt wanna discuss what was for tea because i think i may of missed it by now!

But back to point....hes still a no show.
  • JAILLUD
    JAILLUD
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, might be a bit late, but if you abandon the quest, travel away and travel back to the Gil-Var-Delle Wayshrine, you should see the black quest arrow letting you know where to go to restart the quest. The second time I did it, High Ordinator met me in the abandoned cave where you find the survivor. And he is right there to talk to and continue the quest. Hope this helps :)
    Edited by JAILLUD on June 28, 2015 5:06PM
  • Adamsy
    Adamsy
    JAILLUD wrote: »
    Hi, might be a bit late, but if you abandon the quest, travel away and travel back to the Gil-Var-Delle Wayshrine, you should see the black quest arrow letting you know where to go to restart the quest. The second time I did it, High Ordinator met me in the abandoned cave where you find the survivor. And he is right there to talk to and continue the quest. Hope this helps :)

your right he's in the cave.

i didn't abandon the quest, i just re found the cave and low and behold the moron is stood right there. So the location of Danys is in the cave. If he's not there go out of thecave and back in see if that works.
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    Location of the cave, please?
    North, South, East West of GIL-VAR-DELLE "tree" map icon...?
  • Soulies1985
    Soulies1985
    Soul Shriven
    North east of the tree icon, close to where the dotted path starts. Found him inside the cave aswell with no marker pointing me towards the cave in the first place
  • Catmophere
    Catmophere
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the post. Much needed information.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe it's 2022 now and I still needed this info. Hey zos, you should add a marker for Danys
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With this discussion over several years old, we are now going to close this thread and let it rest. You can open a new thread in the Bug Report forum for any bugs you are currently encountering.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.