The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Active Guild

Drezor
Drezor
Soul Shriven
im looking for a good active guild on playstation4 my psn: dreku555 and my eso character name is: Dre Davis send me invite thanx
  • Fhykis40
    Fhykis40
    Soul Shriven
    What's your alliance?
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! We are an Ebonheart Pact Guild. we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help eachother. If your interested, go to Immortalkingsaoe.proboards.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events. Hope to see you there.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • walls66
    walls66
    Started a ebonheart vampire guild, Ghostlychill is my psn
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    If your on AD, you can call order of enigma your home.