The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Greenshade Needs Serious Addressing.

A5ko
A5ko
✭✭✭
Why is a PC issue from 2014 still occurring in regards to Greenshade? It is the most unstable piece of work I have ever encountered.

If I'm not disconnected on the change of every zone, I'm prevented from logging in to my main character unless I try many times (currently on my 22nd restart just to log in and play as we speak).

I'm prevented from doing what I want by giving the area a wide birth. How was this even missed?

Please will you fix Greenshade!!

If I wasn't using a digital copy I'd have thrown this back to the store in sheer frustration, despite loving the game.
A5ko ▪ High Elf ▪ Sorcerer ▪ Aldmeri Dominion ▪ XBOX One ▪ EU Megaserver

• A5ko
    A5ko
    ✭✭✭
    * Crash to dashboard twice now.

So close to Mage's Guild Rank 10 and you do this to me again!

• DashMasters
    DashMasters
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I get a lot of disconnects when the game loads a new area in greenshade. Could not leave nereid cave temple normaly because it kept disconnecting but thankfully I could teleport out. Was on the eu server if that matters.
  • A5ko
    A5ko
    ✭✭✭
    I should have mentioned, I am also on the EU server.

I notice that this same issue also seems to plague Reapers March. Everywhere else is fine.

• DashMasters
    DashMasters
    Soul Shriven
    Well I have gotten the ocasional disconnection when loading a new area in other zones but not as bad as in greenshade. My only 2 crash to dashboard has been in greenshade too.