Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4- paying 10k for vampire bite

mojito103
mojito103
i am offering 10k for a vampire bite. I will show you in trade i have the funds available to you

i will trade you 1k gold and upon bite i will trade you the additional 9k .

i have a very respectable postion in the guild im in created by twitch user crazmadsci.
We are doing this to help our guild grow with vampires, so i do not intend to rip you off.

If you are okay with the way this transaction will occur you probably weren't going to try to rip me off
the reason we must do it this way is i know alot of people trade half the gold and the players log off. If you can please help us out that will be great

Psn ID dead-aim55
daggerfall
character name Tens
-guild- Ethereal army