Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

GUILD THE EINHERJARS DE ARGENTINA RECLUTA PS4

veroluc
veroluc
Soul Shriven
buscamos gente de habla hispana con ganas de divertirse, para hacer de todo desde pve hasta pvp. interesados agregar psn id: veruluc o enviar mail en el juego.
  • ZOS_Ann
    ZOS_Ann
    ✭✭
    We moved this thread to a more appropriate subsection to the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Ann wrote: »

I think you chose the wrong subsection.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edit: Damn you Trip. :#
    Edited by Observant on June 15, 2015 4:24PM
    Vehemence
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »
    Edit: Damn you Trip. :#

;)

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Ann wrote: »

I think most Argentina/Hispanic players play on North American servers, since South America is much closer to North America than Europe.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer