Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Seal of the Three bugged

Zimnel
Zimnel
✭✭✭
I was doing this quest: http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/quests/the-seal-of-three/ (The Seal of the Three), which is the mainquest in Mournhold, and all of a sudden it bugged. Just after talking to Almalexia, the first phantom got his dialog bugged and none of the other spirits ever appeared. I tried cancelling the quest and now the former part of the Mournhold quest is not appearing anywhere. Almalexia is nowhere to be seen neither Naryu. What could I do? Anyone else with this issue?
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    i did it last night with no problem =/

bad luck i guess!
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• Zimnel
    Zimnel
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response, will send a ticket to support for this : /
    Edited by Zimnel on June 17, 2015 5:57AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you abandon a quest, it should be available to take again from the quest giver, who in this instance would be Almalexia or an Ordinator. It's possible that if they are not showing up, they have fallen into the Invisible NPCs bug. Here is a Support article about this, and you may also like to watch the Console Known Issues thread for updates.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Zimnel
    Zimnel
    ✭✭✭
    I went today to the Ordinator and yes, I was able to catch the quest again!!
    Thanks, Enodoc : D
  • vern2k1
    vern2k1
    Soul Shriven
    It is not allowing me to add more gears or orbs to the arbiter? Any suggestions
  • vern2k1
    vern2k1
    Soul Shriven
    Also I'm on xbox