Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

ADD Psijic Ambrosia recipe to all who is already done "Master Angler"

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valrien wrote: »
    nastuug wrote: »
    entitlement2.jpg

It's not entitlement, it's a nice bonus. I think it should be done, but if it isn't I'm happy just sitting content searching for the recipe on my own :P

Fits the definition of entitlement.
    Options
  • SickDuck
    SickDuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if I see the connection. And no.
    Holdviola - Khira'de Regalo - Lélekvadász - Used To Be An Adventurer - Zetor - Does-Not-Give-A-Duck - Lord Sugar - Tenar Arha - Da'rinka - Violent Moon - Extreme Runner
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES!YES!YES!
    Valrien wrote: »
    nastuug wrote: »
    entitlement2.jpg

It's not entitlement, it's a nice bonus. I think it should be done, but if it isn't I'm happy just sitting content searching for the recipe on my own :P

Fits the definition of entitlement.
    No it doesn't. Entitlement is when you believe that you're entitled to something, and you're annoyed/upset/whining if you don't get it. Saying something like "it would be nice to get, but if not I'm fine with that" is pretty much the opposite of entitlement.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They should give the recipe automatically to anyone that has completed the "Writ upon the sky" achievement.

Why? Because I've completed it and I think I deserve a free recipe.
    Options
  • ACHILLES 343i
    ACHILLES 343i
    ✭✭✭
    YES!YES!YES!
    I don't know if they should get a recipe, but definitely some sort of compensation. How many fish (aka Perfect Roe) did these guys lose out when ZoS finally decided to make fishing relevant.
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done for bumping a 6 week old thread

*slow clap*
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I already played enough and earned so much XP I should get V16 instant
    I already crafted so much and earned so much AP I should get V16 gear instant
    I played to many hours I should get all rewards from Orsinium before it's released
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    YES!YES!YES!
    Leggi wrote: »
    Master Provisioner is a piece of cake to get. 1 hour to craft, no more
    I was able to get it in 26 minutes on an alt. If you've got the recipes and Multicraft it's a cakewalk.
    Options
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    So much lazy entitlement in this thread.

OP is essentially saying that if he mined 100k ore, he should get 5 traits to all his blacksmithing research.

2 related things, but totally irrelevant to one another's progress. Suck it up buttercup.
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
    Options