The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show Ping and FPS ingame?

CommanderROR
Hi,

is there a way to show Ping and FPS ingame? The reason I ask is, that I'm getting weird "hangs" in some places, and I'd like to know whether they're from the PS4 Hardware performance/disk loading or from network congestion.
One place it always happened was crossing the bridget in Stros M'Kal, in Daggerfall it seems to happen im many places.

• jgfuntime
    jgfuntime
    Not that I know of. There is however such a setting for pc in the ui settings. Your guess as to why they decided we did not need to know this quality information on consoles.
  • Sledgemoto
    Sledgemoto
    ✭✭
    /latency and /fps will show both...this is for pc not sure if there is an option for xbox/ps4