The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ARGUS IS RECRUITING FOR THE ALDMERI DOMINION.

Frostyfiend
Frostyfiend
Soul Shriven
As Argus our goal is to seek all, claim all, and master all that Tamriel provides. We our set out to try to be one of the best guild in the PS4 US server already having more then 10 members and running a successful guild bank. We claim to be a functional guild, but in need of more functional (more active) players to access the other guild options (Guild Store, etc.). We don't require our members to have mmo backgrounds but the mentality is appreciated. For new players starting off we have active players willing to help you out anyway we can. That includes quest, armor, or even tips we have you covered. For more seasoned players our guild bank will soon be filled with material found by our members for anything you need to craft, we do recommend every member in argus to learn one craft to master (aka master all its in the motto), but it's not priority. All in all we're here to have fun and band together under one great banner I hope to hear from anybody interested soon. If you are, email me in game at LG_Lanstar or my Officers Gibblim and KatFaulks to join.