The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game Play Ideas

LaxWoW18
LaxWoW18
although people are having problems with their game ie: loging in or missing what they paid for. while i have been playing i had an idea about something. there is a lot of time when i try to jump but i cant because i have my cursor on a box or something. so i was thinking, what if you guys made it to were if we wanted to interact with an npc or a box that we have to hold A and if we wanted to jump we could press A.

what do you guys think of my idea and do you have any other idea that would make the game play better. (other then "make the game work comments") lol.
  • GODMODE
    GODMODE
    LaxWoW18 wrote: »
    although people are having problems with their game ie: loging in or missing what they paid for. while i have been playing i had an idea about something. there is a lot of time when i try to jump but i cant because i have my cursor on a box or something. so i was thinking, what if you guys made it to were if we wanted to interact with an npc or a box that we have to hold A and if we wanted to jump we could press A.

what do you guys think of my idea and do you have any other idea that would make the game play better. (other then "make the game work comments") lol.

I think they should just let players remap keys or at least make interact different like with right click instead of the right click jump alternate controller scheme
  • LaxWoW18
    LaxWoW18
    yeah something. i remember is their stream that they didn't want to let people map their own button because they felt it would be too confusing or something.

another thing i just remembered was that in PVP you are able to see people in the distance but it doesn't show what team they are until you get close which sometimes gets me killed. they should have the alliance shield show when you can see the people in the distance.
  • dlepi24
    dlepi24
    ✭✭✭✭
    LaxWoW18 wrote: »
    yeah something. i remember is their stream that they didn't want to let people map their own button because they felt it would be too confusing or something.

another thing i just remembered was that in PVP you are able to see people in the distance but it doesn't show what team they are until you get close which sometimes gets me killed. they should have the alliance shield show when you can see the people in the distance.

Remapping would be nice, but I don't think possible only because people would screw it up 90% of the time. I would like to see a single press of "A" to be jump, and a held "A" to be speak. Also, I feel like pushing in on the right stick for sneak and left on the D-Pad for swap weapons should be reversed. I'm finding myself needing to swap weapons way more than sneak. Also, the alliance indicators might be at a set distance just because it would probably cause added stress if you were to increase the draw distance any further on something like that.
  • LaxWoW18
    LaxWoW18
    also on the PVP map i would like to see where my alliance is. maybe somehow show on the map little dots or something. a lot of times i find my self not knowing which way to go to help my Alliance and i have to sit and stare at the map and wait for my alliance to attack something.
  • LaxWoW18
    LaxWoW18
    another idea is when your in a group the group leader is able to put a marker on the map and the rest of the group is able to see it. it would make the leader feel in charge..
    Edited by LaxWoW18 on June 18, 2015 3:03PM