Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trading Forum?

Anyolname
Anyolname
Was wondering if there was a section, site or area where people can go if they are looking to trade items? Specifically for XB1. Thanks in advance...
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, there is not. You might look for unofficial ESO forums or simply use guild traders.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Http://esotradingpost.uk

It's new so needs members but I'm hoping to grow into s good trading site for ESO n help stabalise the eso economy on console
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    21jws10 wrote: »

Thank you for suggesting my site. We are gaining new members and more traffic every day, mostly from console players. I'd appreciate a sign-up, but everyone is more than welcome to post as a guest.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.