Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill Mapping the Werewolf on Xbox 1?

ZakuBeta
ZakuBeta
✭✭✭
I want to move a couple of the skills in my Werewolf skill locations. The problem is the timer runs out before I can move them. Am I missing a way to adjust the Werewolf skills when not a Werewolf?

I am on the Xbox 1 if that helps your answer.

Best Answer

• Apothecy
    Apothecy
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to freely adjust your skills without worrying about the timer, go to the werewolf shrine in your faction's last zone (Bangkorai, Reaper's March, The Rift) and transform there. While you are there, you do not have a timer and can stay in werewolf form indefinitely.
    Main: Imperial -- Nightblade -- LVL 50
    Faction: Daggerfall Covenant
    Platform: PC
    Answer ✓
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC that is the only way I know how to change the skill bar, so I imagine Xbox wouldn't be any different. Although.. you never know. Hopefully someone can help confirm for sure.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apothecy wrote: »
    If you want to freely adjust your skills without worrying about the timer, go to the werewolf shrine in your faction's last zone (Bangkorai, Reaper's March, The Rift) and transform there. While you are there, you do not have a timer and can stay in werewolf form indefinitely.

Thanks @Apothecy! Learn something new every day.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    Apothecy wrote: »

I was not aware of that. Thank you.