The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

COVEN INFECTUS SOMNIUM (Xbox One)

CYB3RJIV3
CYB3RJIV3
✭✭
<Coven Infectus Somnium> has formed on NA server <Ebonheart Pact> Xbox One
We are looking for serious members for a tight knit group of RPers-groups/instances/end game etc.
This is a Vampire only guild-We have 1 Vampire already & will have 3 vampires by Wed. then we can start biting members from there, so yes things will start a bit slow. If you can handle that then we would love to have you.
I am looking for serious people who are able to fit officer positions as well.
You can leave me a message here or on Xbox One Gamertag is CYB3RJIV3
Come join & let the shenanigans begin!
Edited by CYB3RJIV3 on July 23, 2015 7:37PM
  • DanLikesDam
    Hello, I am interested. In joining. Not currently a vamp but waiting for the moon. I'm looking to be a permanent member and not a drop out so please contact me on Xbox or invite me straight to the guild pls. Thanks in advance. My GT is my forum user name
  • EndorsToi
    EndorsToi
    Soul Shriven
    Arctic Kite
  • duckx0nxquack
    duckx0nxquack
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I am very interested in joining the coven.
    GT: duckx0nxquack
    Ebonheart Pact NA XB1 server
    Charcter name: Eshutah

I have tried to friend and mesage you but it says you can not be found. Please contact me and advise how I might be able to apply.

Thank you,
    RGB IV
  • Evi1_An9e1
    I have a vampire looking for a home gt:TheDevi1YouDont
  • Sahara21
    Sahara21
    Soul Shriven
    GT: PerliousSahara

I just got the game on xbone yesterday but I definitely plan on being a vamp with one of my characters. It's hard to find active friendly guilds so hey I'm interested if you're willing to be patient while I level my character and get what I need.

Thanks!