Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for Guild [PS4/EU - any Alliance - Lore and Roleplay encouraged?]

spelk
spelk
Soul Shriven
I'm a mature gamer who likes to enjoy the adventuring experience, and soaks himself in the Lore of the world I play in.

I've got a lot of years of MMO experience behind me, and am just looking for a suitable home to join other like minded individuals, and enjoy the ride. I enjoy setting the scene and running PvE with immersion and adventure in mind. I'm not a hardcore roleplayer (and I don't think voice chat on a PS4 supports the best format for roleplaying - when a large 40+ bloke tells you he is a slight framed elven archer girl), but I do enjoy getting into situations that follow Lore and call a heroic nature into play. I'm not a loot fanatic, or a min/max'er, I just enjoy using the skills I've honed, alongside the characters I co-operate with, in the value system of the world I play in.

Any EU guilds wanting someone who is mature and considerate, and will just enjoy the journey, rather than race to the end game, then let me know here.
  • reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whats your PSN
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)
    - Playstation 4 (Since 2015)

- Known for Trading & Guilds
  • spelk
    spelk
    Soul Shriven
    reguvin wrote: »
    Whats your PSN

What's your guild? :)
  • spelk
    spelk
    Soul Shriven
    I think its probably a big ask to look for a roleplaying guild on a console version of the MMO. It's no so much the in character banter that I'm looking for, but more enjoying the content and the Lore as we go through it together, not rushed, soaking up the reasons for doing things.

Mature, considerate, co-operative tactical action in a fantasy world with a proper motive behind your actions - I suppose that's what I'm looking for.

So if your guild cares about the adventure and the journey, then please reply to this thread.
  • leafmist
    leafmist
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1647954295439888/

Come talk to us on our FB page mate we could be what you are looking for