The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Maximizers - Recruiting Now!

MaximusBulkus
MaximusBulkus
Soul Shriven
Hey guys.

I'm the founder of "The Maximizers" guild and we're looking for active members from all three alliances.

"The Maximizers" are a name my Twitch viewers gave themselves a while back and it has since stuck and as a sign of gratitude, I initially created the guild to be a place for them to keep in contact and game together, but truth be told, we need more active members to help others with quests, dungeons and PvP.

I am online every day for a great deal of time and would love to go through a dungeon with a group of people who use mic & know what they're doing, as would many others in the guild, instead of having "JoeBloggs19" have his mic crackle and his mother/wife screaming at him in the background.

We are constantly adding items in the bank to help all players in their crafting goals. At the minute, myself and the other three admins are working a "find/refine 100 items, place 10 in the bank policy."

If you're interested in joining, feel free to mail me in-game (MaximusBulkus) or leave your PSN ID here & I'll invite you myself.

We also have our permissions open so all players have the freedom of inviting their friends, regardless of rank within the guild.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask,

Thanks!