Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Xbox One] [NA Server] [AD] WTB: Ebony Ore or Ingots

Riku_Kurosaki15
Hey like the title says I'm looking to buy either some Ebony Ore or some Ebony Ingots. I need to complete a Blacksmithing Writ that needs 2 Ebony Helms, 5 Ebony Daggers and 2 Ebony Pauldrons. I had enough to make the 2 Ebony Helms but that's about it. I know you can find (very rarely) Ebony Ore in Reaper's March(where I currently am)and in Cyrodiil but I just came from Cyrodiil after spending 2 hours there roaming around looking for Ebony Ore. I couldn't find any, and all I could find was Voidstone Ore. The writ kinda took me by surprise because all the other writs I have been doing over the last few days have been for Dwarven gear. So if anyone has some Ebony materials they'd be willing to sell at a fair price, please let me know!

I'm also very willing to trade the Voidstone Ore I got in Cyrodiil for some Ebony Ore or Ingots if there are any Veteran rank players who need some voidstone ore. I believe I have maybe 9 or 10.

Xbox Gamertag: Riku Kurosaku15 |

Guild Leader of Wolf Children, Werewolf guild for Xbox One, Aldmeri Dominion. We're always looking for new members! For more information, visit our recruitment topic: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/195612/wolf-children-werewolf-guild-ad-free-bites-to-all-new-members