The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Well in NA mega serger on Xbox One i gwt position in queue 0

SethChaos
SethChaos
Soul Shriven
I manage to log on twice sence the game came out on xbox One console my router and internet are fine but no matter how much u try to connect it puts me on position 0 on queue waiting 1 second to conmect but never connects have hard reset the xbox one have master reset my router even talked to xbox one people everything is fine so I am wondering when will u fix the problem is XBOX ONE NA server don't replay to me that u now about the PS4 logging problem in Europe server when I am taking about xbox one NA
  • Flare
    Flare
    I'm having the exact same problem with my xbox as well

It says I'm position 0 in queue

I tried to quitting the game and trying again but still position 0 in queue

So I'm guessing it's another issue that has risen

Just letting u know u ain't the only 1 !
  • lsneakl
    lsneakl
    ✭✭✭
    Same
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same deal but I think if you wait long enough it lets you in.
  • Flare
    Flare
    Just letting u know I got in it just takes a little longer just be patient people!
  • bmb0815
    bmb0815
    Same
  • Orphenkryscion
    It's a bug, you're in the que its just not showing the numbers I've had this happen several times today, don't worry just let it do its thing and you'll log in.
    The one and only Scion of Sorcery.