The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LFG tool working?

Dustile
Dustile
✭✭✭
Wondering if the LFG tool is working as intended. Waiting up to 40 minutes with no pop. That's as Tank, mid day and 2nd dungeon . Iremember back on PC people said it was busted. Wondering if that carried over to console.
  • Slipping_Halo
    Slipping_Halo
    Soul Shriven
    I was just coming here to post about it. I am a Templar healer and I figured I wouldn't have to wait long, but I have been waiting for over an hour. I clicked on all dungeons and I'm even outside one and there's no one here. How am I supposed to find people to play with? Can't type in words asking for people looking for a group.....so I'm all out of ideas.
  • Dustile
    Dustile
    ✭✭✭
    I queued up as all 3 rolls to see how long it took. After 40 minutes, no group. It can't be working properly.
  • mpec82
    mpec82
    At least it's not only me. :/
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    Iv been posting this for a few days now. It has yet worked for me if been hopeing zos looks at one and at least tells us that there is a problem and that there aware of it at least
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • Dustile
    Dustile
    ✭✭✭
    WTB Zenimax post