Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire Ranks, At lower levels.

ATubofButter
Does it take a long time to level up Vampire at lower ranks due to it being meant for a lvl 40 or higher? I know Werewolf takes quite a bit to level the actual skills but not the Werewolf Rank itself since it only relies on the amount of kills instead of the experience.

Best Answer

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it take a long time to level up Vampire at lower ranks due to it being meant for a lvl 40 or higher?
    Yup, that's exactly it.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Answer ✓
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have for the sake of it tried an archer at low level, doable but the weaknesses of being a vamp make life challenging for the rest of the game at lower levels - wasn't fun. My V9 sorc vamp still has to be very careful against fire mobs.

having a Vamp skill in the ability bar even if you don't use it will slowly level vamp ... werewolf requires kills in wolf form, but to level vamp you don't need to use vamp skills. Of course vamp skills will only improve if they are on your bar, so you will want to cycle the skills as you level up vamp.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend