The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Login Failed : Servers Currently Down for Maintenance...

K405NK0NFU510N
I try to login and It puts me in a Queue and then kicks me to the Screen that says Login Failed: Servers are currently down for Maintenance. Please try again later. I saw the thread with people having Errors logging in, but Idk if this error was posted. Any news or ETA on a fix?
  • OnlyRecon
    OnlyRecon
    ✭✭
    The thread you mentioned is the megathread for this issue, any updates will be posted there. I'm assuming the Login servers were having issues, so they took them down to figure out what the problem is.

The Game server is still online so you should tell any friends who are still in-game to not logout or turn off their consoles because they won't be able to reconnect.
    Options
  • K405NK0NFU510N
    Ok I didn't read far enough in until now to see that it's been posted. Thanks
    Options