Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire Guild (PS4/NA)

MotionFrenzY
The Original Family (Ps4 / NA / Daggerfall)
Recruiting !

Requirements:

Must ALREADY be a vampire! Do not add asking for bites or post here asking for bites, only add or post if you are already a vampire!

Add me on psn@ MotionFrenzY
Edited by MotionFrenzY on June 14, 2015 10:03AM
  • Unbreakable42
    Unbreakable42
    Soul Shriven
    PS4 US server.

[Moderator Note:We don’t allow trading or selling on the forums, so if you’re looking for a bite, or what to offer, it needs to be a free exchange.]

Edited by ZOS_Ann on June 25, 2015 7:56PM
  • Unbreakable42
    Unbreakable42
    Soul Shriven
    The Original Family (Ps4 / NA / Daggerfall)
    Recruiting !

Requirements:

Must ALREADY be a vampire! Do not add asking for bites or post here asking for bites, only add or post if you are already a vampire!

Add me on psn@ MotionFrenzY

????
  • MotionFrenzY
    Sorry buddy but there's a reason why we are not recruiting people that are not yet vamps. We are not biting anyone until the guild is set. ONLY recruiting people who are ALREADY a vampire.
  • MotionFrenzY
    Bump
  • Pssrdavis_ESO
    Pssrdavis_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Gonna be an extremely small guild for quite a while since the game just dropped and not many ps4 vampires exist.
  • MotionFrenzY
    We have 16 & counting. Obviously we're feeding on friends etc, the post is mostly to avoid the 5000+ players practically begging to be bitten..
  • Unbreakable42
    Unbreakable42
    Soul Shriven
    I'm willing to be bitten and be a part of the guild as well a friend and pay for all of that.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    PSN ID ozjohnd

V9 sorc vamp Aldmeri
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• willis4play
    willis4play
    Soul Shriven
    I'm camping the spots every night until I get bitten... If you want a bite and want to earn it hmu. Psn is same as here #willis4play

Trying to build a network of werewolfs and vamps to make Daggerfall stronger.
  • jcgreen1104
    Is this only a daggerfall guild pitty
  • SpyderTheGamer
    SpyderTheGamer
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not yet bitten, but do like the fact that there is a requirement to be recruited. If there is no way for me to prove myself worthy, I shall return when I have become a child of the night.
    Edited by SpyderTheGamer on June 16, 2015 6:35AM
    Your friendly neighborhood gamer, Spyder-Man!
  • Ventus_26
    Ventus_26
    You'd get a lot more members if you actually bit people who were willing to join the guild. Becoming a vampire is difficult in this game
    DC NA Templar Healer, VR14
    AD NA Sorcerer DPS, VR 2
  • mojito103
    mojito103
    Dead-aim55, vampire rank 7 omega templar dps, or heals
  • MotionFrenzY
    Guildies have saved their bite for friends that joined the group, hence most of them not having a bite. And I love how people really assume getting a lot of people has to do with giving free stuff and bites . The ENTIRE point is to get players that are on getting their own stuff. Not lazy kids that just add to beg for bites, if you think this will effect how many people ill recruit, that's just silly. Lol

Adding people tonight been away from this thread - heads up
  • Alastergrimm
    Alastergrimm
    Soul Shriven
    Once I get my bite, I would love to join ya. hopeful in the next few days I will get one.
  • keo
    keo
    @Add me on psn: bigphunk, vet 2, vampire nightblade dps
    I fight for glory
  • SpyderTheGamer
    SpyderTheGamer
    Soul Shriven
    I have become a child of the night and I am ready to join your cause. Lv3 Vampyr at the moment but working hard. Overall lvl is 29, im a nightblade.
    PSN: Spyder-Man-_-
    Your friendly neighborhood gamer, Spyder-Man!
  • Sbj247
    Sbj247
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a level 2 vamp. Looking for a Vamp guild to join and have fun
    Psn SikDog247