The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stairway to Oblivion LFR

Bayou_Rougarou
Bayou_Rougarou
Soul Shriven
Formed a guild with some friends of mine on PS4 and we're looking for members. We're an open group and casual players. All we ask is that you're mature and play to have fun. We like to explore and often send items that we find or items we create that don't fit our builds to other members that they would work well with. We'll also be getting into PVP as soon as we get enough members at a high level.

The guilds name is: Stairway to Oblivion
My PSN is: Bayou_Rougarou

If you're interested in joining with us, feel free to send me a message and I'll send you an invite.

In the end, stay alive and keep exploring!

Thanks,

Bayou
  • Bayou_Rougarou
    Bayou_Rougarou
    Soul Shriven
    forgot to add, we're all Daggefall.