The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Guild Bank Storage

ViperishPigeon
ViperishPigeon
Soul Shriven
For so reason the guild bank doesn't group up items that have been placed in there by different people, resulting in bank spaces being taken up that shouldn't be. This issues presists further when a person takes all the small stacks of items out of the guild bank and once again, instead of stacking together they just exist in numerous little stacks that only take up unnecessary space. I would love to see this issue resolved so me and my guild can use the guilds bank as it was meant to be used without fearing the horde of unneeded item stacks.
Psn: viperishpigeon
ESO Guild: PS4, NA, DF, Viper's Edge
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is an old issue, going back to PC release. It's still an issue on PC, but at least we have an add-on to deal with it. Too bad ZOS didn't see fit to correct this on console. Who knows what they will do in the future, but for now you either accept it and move on, or stress over it. The game will be more fun if you don't stress over it.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guild bank item stacking was apparently exploited so instead of fixing the exploit ZOS "fixed" it by breaking it.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• ViperishPigeon
    ViperishPigeon
    Soul Shriven
    Well that's just idiotic, punish people for something that was done by a few over a year ago, so stupid.
    Psn: viperishpigeon
    ESO Guild: PS4, NA, DF, Viper's Edge
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    I mean, they could fix it. Just make it like a regular bank as far as stacking. Items can only stack to the max item stack limit, armor shouldn't stack, just alchemy ingredients, provisioning ingredients, components, ect. In doing that I don't see how it could be exploited.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is worse than PC without addons, because on PC if you withdrew from a guild bank you can combine in your own inventory. On console you have to withdraw from the guild bank into your inventory and then put it from your inventory into your personal bank to get it to stack then withdraw to your inventory and put it back into the guild bank.

It is driving my guild crazy the amount of time that has to go in for people to stack items in the guild bank. We don't want inventory wars online ZOS can you at least acknowledge that it is a bug and that it is going to be fixed? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_JasonLeavey

We don't have the duplication hacking problem on console so can we please have the ability to combine and split stacks in guild bank, in our personal bank and our personal inventory.

PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • xeneblaze
    xeneblaze
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree, the system is painful.
    GuildMaster of Wolves of Destiny
    A fun, social, safe-gaming guild - add Xene68 on PSN with a short message if you would like to join!
  • alloy_gt
    alloy_gt
    Soul Shriven
    This would be amazing to get fixed! Guild banks are a nightmare. Our guild (HoldSquare Reapers, shameless plug) has over 140 members playing and sorting our bank is over encumbering to say the least. I couldn't imagine dealing with it in a guild with more members than ours.
    Edited by alloy_gt on June 18, 2015 3:03AM
    HoldSquare : Home of the Reapers

Press square to play. HoldSquare for greatness!
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    yep, I remember sorting guild banks endlessly in PC version .... never going to do that again !!
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend