Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need XB1 AD Guild Members

jacobop
jacobop
Soul Shriven
Hello explorers,
I recently created a Guild with a friend and there are only two of us. Most Guilds require 10+ people before you can start to reap the plentiful benefits that come along with belonging to a Guild. I'm extending an invitation to all XB1 Aldmeri Dominion players to join this Guild with my friend and I.

Guild Name: Ye Old Scrub Squad

Reach out to me through a message or reply for one of us to send a game invite for the Guild.

My XBL gamertag: Jacobop
  • darklordgr
    darklordgr
    Soul Shriven
    hello i am a high elf... if you want i would like to join:) gamertag RalphLauren24GR
  • troy_brady
    I'm looking to join a guild too. I'm a High Elf Nightblade. Gamer tag - Daslambchop
  • CrAZEEFist
    CrAZEEFist
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking to join a guild - dragon knight Orc
    Gamer tag - CrAZEEFiSt
  • CrAZEEFist
    CrAZEEFist
    Soul Shriven
    Is this on the European server ?

• mrillest
    mrillest
    Night blade khajit. xMriLLeST
  • tinygame
    tinygame
    If this is on USA server the gamertag: reaperwilly
  • Colhammer3e
    Colhammer3e
    Soul Shriven
    If this is the NA server, then my gt is Chris 0o0
  • HvnsFlnBng
    HvnsFlnBng
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: HvnsFlnBng

I got a Breton sorc that I need help getting ready for pvp. Pretty active whenever my schedule allows me.
  • ColdBloodedKiller
    Hey, I am a lvl 13 NB Kahjiit. Aldmeri dominion. Invite me

GT - L Will End You
    ESO - Shattered
  • draco0311
    draco0311
    Gt is Draco0311
  • jacobop
    jacobop
    Soul Shriven
    Yes NA server, Invited all of you so far
  • mjstewart99