Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Spaced (Aldmeri Dominion) Looking for new mature recruits

JimWarburton
JimWarburton
Soul Shriven
We are a small guild of friends, looking for a few more players to bolster our ranks.

Ideally you'd be 25+, we are all parents or married men, who put real life before gaming, enjoy the banter in party chat 10 times more than the games we play, but we do play seriously!

Gimme a shout if playing with us may appeal to you. PSN is JimWarburton.

We are a mix of English, Dutch, Danish and Turkish, so we all play around the same time.

Cheers

Jim
  • sjgreen504preeb18_ESO
    sjgreen504preeb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, this sounds like an ideal guild. I'm lvl 46, account copied over from pc.

PSN: ChiefLizard
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

U guys sound perfect for me, im a 34 old man with a family so i game in the evernings, im currently lvl 34 healer with a vast amount of mmo experience( 6 years as an officer in a end game raid guild). I am a min / max player looking to do end game dungeons however enjoying the game is more important.

My psn is NecrosisSoul
  • JimWarburton
    JimWarburton
    Soul Shriven
    Still looking for like minded people!
  • Squirtle87
    Squirtle87
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join, I'm 28 and married, live in Sweden. Work and RL comes first but when I got the time I game as much as I can. I'm a lvl 20 Bosmer Nightblade. My psn is TMWSHW
  • Groggolo
    Groggolo
    ✭✭
    Hi,
    What time do you normally play?

• XxD0M1N8TA77xX
    XxD0M1N8TA77xX
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Guy's & Girls!

I would like to Join Spaced (Aldmeri Dominion)

my PSN (PS4) XxD0M1N8TA77xX

My Name is Dom :)

I'm a lvl 41 female Bosmer Nightblade (Her name is Khaleesi Woodynook)

I have a full time job in the printing industry, Married and have 2 young boys to look after!

I'm 38, male From Hertfordshire, UK, i'm mostly on my PS4 on late evenings and sometimes during the day at the weekends.
    Edited by XxD0M1N8TA77xX on July 20, 2015 1:03PM
  • JimWarburton
    JimWarburton
    Soul Shriven
    Groggolo wrote: »
    Hi,
    What time do you normally play?

We are on every evening and all weekend, but there's usually someone online at any given time

• JimWarburton
    JimWarburton
    Soul Shriven
    Don't be shy room for more!
  • nathjc08
    nathjc08
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I am a low level wood elf on (Ad)new to elder scrolls.would be cool to be in a guild like this as I work and have kids also so I go on when I can mostly at night I am English and 26 my psn is nath_jc_08
  • Leftilas
    Leftilas
    Soul Shriven
    Hi All, I play when I can in the evening as I work most days and weekend. LeftyLFC1892
  • lassemartinsson
    lassemartinsson
    Soul Shriven
    Hi.
    I would like to join.

PSN: lassemartinsson

Full time job as a electrician.

I'm 30 and living in Denmark
  • DarrebtheMighty
    DarrebtheMighty
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like my kind of guild. Pretty new to MMO but been gaming for years.

I'm 39 and from the south east. I work shifts and have my kids regular, so I'm gaming at odd times both night and day.

PSN Darren_Bass

Thanks
  • frankchristensen12nrb18_ESO
    Hi

sounds like a great guild, I'm from Denmark, and 35 year, got a wife and a kid. Got a lvl 5v templer.

PSN pristoi1
  • Remmen
    Remmen
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds great, I would like to join.

I am 26 and live in Denmark.

PSN: Remmen88
  • Darkrosesus
    Darkrosesus
    ✭✭
    G'day from down under Jim. Your guild sounds good as I'm a gamer in her 40's but our time difference might make it a bit difficult to sync up. I was initially drawn to the name of your Guild. I loved that show! Married with no kids here and play ESO every day at the moment, mainly now fishing lots, do my daily scripts, wander about farming, taking pics of the lovely AD scenery and occasionally do side quests if the mood grabs me. Currently level 18 wood elf sorcerer. Also have a 2nd Orc Dragonknight in Ebonheart.

PSN id is exactly the same as my username on here. :)
  • DoctorWildthroat
    DoctorWildthroat
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys! I'd love to join, been lacking on the co-op department thus far.

My PSN is DoctorWildthroat, so far I've hit Level 31 as an Argonian Nightblade. Somehow I've got my provisioning up to 37, so can supply tasty treats with even tastier buffs.
  • Firmage86
    Firmage86
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. New player. Only got a lvl 9 Dk. Looking to start coop soon. Have played ffxiv previously so not a total noob to MMO but I know this is played differently.

PSN firmage86.
  • Aubreii
    Aubreii
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. Experienced (long ago) WOW player and guild member. Looking for exactly what you are selling. Sent a friend request as advised.

PSN:Aubrei
  • Thraiax
    Thraiax
    Soul Shriven
    You lads and lasses sound pretty much what I'm always looking for in a guildbunch :)

I'm 36 and living in Greece. I play in the evening after work most days and after the obligatory lunch with the wife and viewing of the series rituals have been concluded. My dog will occasionally also voice his opinion in the background when Voice Chatting is on, fair warning.

Been playing games and mmo's for yonks now and even do a fair bit of work within the gaming sector from time to time too.

Would love to join you guys and will send a shout down the psn line asap. (my PSN is Thraiax)
    Edited by Thraiax on July 6, 2015 12:02PM
    "Is that a small sewage plant you're carrying in your trousers, or do I detect you're a tad concerned?"
  • Kryokill
    Kryokill
    Soul Shriven
    Ey up Jim (assuming that is your real name) ;)

31, from the UK here. Just started playing (lv 15) and currently playing with a mate in his guild of only a few, but looking for a slightly bigger one to join alongside them for grouping up for questing/dungeons eventually endgame stuff if I get that far. Don't mind helping folk when needed, and will probably play regularly.

PSN is Kryokill, so drop us an add or invite if all is good.

Cheers buddy
  • Bloodsignal
    Hey mate,
    I would love to join your guild. I played alot on PC and have 3 characters.
    - V14 Khajit Templar (I don't play alot on this one, but it's good for crafting)
    - V8 Bosmer Nightblade (only PVP)
    - LVL13 Breton Mage

On my V14 I have my woodworking up to 50 with almost all weapons and traits. I'm still working on my blacksmithing (only weapons). So i might be able to craft some weapons for guildies.

I will be online for 2 evening during the workweek and sometimes in the weekend.
    Located: The Netherlands
    PSN: Megagarnaal

Cheers,
  • rikkitan
    rikkitan
    Hey there I would love to join your guild I play everyday add rikki303 on psn and my name on eso is sillygit looking forward to hearing from you
  • Nuntjako
    Nuntjako
    ✭✭✭
    Is this guild still up and running? Sounds like a nice fit for me and a few buddies.
  • MADCIBERKITER
    At last an offer who tick the boxes!

Hello,
    I have been trying to join or create a guild for over 30's (I am 52) but with no real luck, this been said, my character is a DK vet16, I love planning ambushes in Cyrodiil and use guerrillas tacticts to give support to our glorious alliance, PvP is more my scene but enjoy grouping with others to face the pve challenges as long as no kids are in the group! Kids, when I play should be in bed and not online. I am a night bird so you can meet me after 21:00 almost all week. Self employed and father of two I have to give up the fantastic world of Tamriel time to time to make a living! The rest of the time I just enjoy life.
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry all this guild died , i moved all active members to No Remorse

Send a message to NecrosisSoul for an invite, i am extreamly intrested in a v16 dps or tank for our pve team as one of our dps moved on - we are currently grinding through vet IC dungeons
  • Redglover
    Redglover
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I would like to join the guild. I am 30, work full time in IT. Just started playing so I am only level 9 at the moment and have a lot to learn.

PSN: Redglover

Cheers
  • oldbones40
    oldbones40
    Soul Shriven
    hello ime 42 year old male only played ESOTU for about a week now and still dont no what ime doing but got my high elf sorcerer to lvl vr3 and i would really like to do some dungeons with ppl and quests, off work at the min with neck and back probs so ime on amost days all depending on how my pain is. hopfully hear from you soon many thanks. psn oldbones40
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Hi oldbones40 i will invite u to no remore tomorrow as soon as i get back from work, we have a few alts around that level doing dungeons so its fine.

Please all the space guild is no longer up so i moved active ppl to no remorse