Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Was there a new patch, something stopping log in

jcxburnerx
Was there a new patch that came out since last night or something? I am have a new problem that never happen before. I am now being put into queue everytime i log on and its saying that i'm postion 0 with a wait time of 30 seconds(usaully says 1 with 1 second or jumps around 1,763,212 and 1)....after waiting wayyyyy longer than that its starts to load but never stops loading...
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering the same.
    Xbox NA server but I just got in after 10 min wait so it's just that the queue info is still very wrong
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Dephyrius
    Dephyrius
    ✭✭
    I'm getting the same along with it constantly timing out the connection with a login failed error.
  • The_True_Alpha
    I'm having the same problem anyone know what's going on
  • FlapjacksNsyrup
    This exact same thing started happening to me. After it sits with position 0, 30 seconds for a while, I get "Login Failed. An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service..."

Seems to be NA only. EU works fine.

Update: I finally got in. Probably unrelated, but after about a minute or two my game froze and I had to quit out and attempt to log back in. Frustrating as hell...
    Edited by FlapjacksNsyrup on June 14, 2015 8:44PM
  • mrobi1317
    mrobi1317
    Soul Shriven
    Same here
  • zilfandel
    zilfandel
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue please respond
  • jcxburnerx
    jcxburnerx wrote: »
    Was there a new patch that came out since last night or something? I am have a new problem that never happen before. I am now being put into queue everytime i log on and its saying that i'm postion 0 with a wait time of 30 seconds(usaully says 1 with 1 second or jumps around 1,763,212 and 1)....after waiting wayyyyy longer than that its starts to load but never stops loading...

Quick update: i got on after a hard reset and just letting it sit there awhile while i did other stuff..not sure how long it took me but i have been playing for a little with no interruptions as of now