Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox EU server only. Tamriel Knights need you.

glasby550
glasby550
Soul Shriven
To any and all players. We are in need of warriors to join our already strong guild. Our guild master glasby550 (thats my gamertag) needs new recruits from all over the Ebonheart pact. We accept any and all members to our guild and we are recruiting for PvP. Never fight alone soldiers and show no mercy.

We are the rightful owners of the Ruby Throne and we will stop at nothing to regain the glory that once was the Ebonheart pact. Upon arrival to the guild we will give you a “gift” of vampire or werewolf and all we ask in return is that you pledge your allegiance to us and us only (you may join other guild but only for trading).

We are not always serious and you may join our strong group and fight with your fellow officers aswell. You may also join our xbox parties to get to know your allies better (must have a mic to join) so why not fight with the best and chill while doing it.

Just send your message to glasby550 on xbox and our elder will message you back as soon as their on.

Depending on your class means you will have to follow a leader of that class when in PvP but we favour your exploration on all maps.

May the Tamriel Knights always be at your side. Show no mercy. Never fight alone.

(All classes are welcome)
Tamriel needs you. Join the Tamriel Knights today. Elder glasby550
  • WezTheDj
    WezTheDj
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm interested in the guild, been playing these games for years an would love to join a fun guild that is up for a laugh

My names Wez,
    Gamertag and name on game is 'WezTheDJ'
    Age 34,
    An from UK so the EU server,

Cheers guys