Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vampire quest broke

silvergear
cant talk to person after feed she doesent apear
  • Xzien
    Xzien
    ✭✭✭
    Which person? You need to be more specific if someone's gonna be able to help you.

Are you in the quest dungeon? What stage? Who's not appearing?

Assuming it is in the dungeon, you might wanna try a few things.

1) /reloadui might work
    2) exit the dungeon and go back in
    3) log out of that character and log back in

If none of those work you can send a bug report in game. That, or a ZOS employee might see this and help you out if you give more details.
    THE DOCTA MCSAUCE OF NERDSAUCE
    Sorry bruh, I can't heal stupid.
    Xzien - Argonian Templar, Healer, Master Crafter
    Stop-Hitting-Yourself - Argonian Templar, Tank
    Kara Al'Ruk - Dunmer Sorcerer, Stamina DPS
    Daro'Zharr - Khajiit Nightblade, Murderous Kleptomaniac

I run the Tamriel Trade Center guild to organize scanning. Message me in-game at @Docta_Mcasty if you want to help out.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    As Xzien says. try to give more details.

How did you get infected?
    What platform and what alliance are you on?
    Are you allready inside the instance, or are you outside, not understanding how to get in.

For example. IF you have trouble getting inside the isntance and are in the aldmeri dominion. I know there is a bug there where the questicon is placed on the other side of the hill. Reality is that you have to interact with the vampire shrine where you got bitten. In that case it isn't a person you have to talk to but you simply interact with the shrine.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • silvergear
    Ranique wrote: »
    As Xzien says. try to give more details.

How did you get infected?
    What platform and what alliance are you on?
    Are you allready inside the instance, or are you outside, not understanding how to get in.

For example. IF you have trouble getting inside the isntance and are in the aldmeri dominion. I know there is a bug there where the questicon is placed on the other side of the hill. Reality is that you have to interact with the vampire shrine where you got bitten. In that case it isn't a person you have to talk to but you simply interact with the shrine.

i was at end wont me finsh restet xbox fix it
  • Kozark
    Kozark
    Soul Shriven
    Im having a similar issue. I'm playing on PS4 at lvl 40. I belong to the Ebon heart. I was bitten by a blood fiend in The Rift and it says that I have Vampirism, but when I travel to a wayshrine I am NOT greeted by the quest giver. It's been about 3 days in game so far and I've yet to find the quest. I've visited the wayshrine during the day and night and at each major city for my faction, and still nothing. I've also tried logging out multiple times and restarting my system. Any clues as to what may be going on?