The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Adjust Screen Setting Not Saving

Neolink7
Neolink7
The adjust screen edges setting isn't saving for me. Not sure if this xbox version wide or just me.

Not a huge deal but I play on a bigger TV so aside from my HUD being kinda close in, I'm getting tearing on the edges of my screen.
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    Agreed and I've made several complaint in here, through cs and in game tickets and i haven't seen to have gotten a response in any fashion! Bothers me cuz im on a 70 inch and a 60 inch doesn't work on either tele!
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    I'm curious is zos is going to ever respond to my ticket on this issue, or are they every going to respond on this thread? I don't pay 100 bucks to be forced to use a lower setting then one they offer that doesn't work. I would like a full screen without bars getting in my way!
  • Vexxius
    Vexxius
    Soul Shriven
    Same thing's happening on my PS4.
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been having this issue playing on my xbox on my 55 inch TV. Is there anybody who isn't experiencing this?
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...