The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Voice chat not working in game and error message box on log in?

Adam_Chattaway
Adam_Chattaway
✭✭✭✭
My voice chat just says unavailable because of maintenance or a config issue? my friend says his works fine so why doesn't mine? and also why do i get a PC style error box ui pop up on log in?
I was once Banned for making a game criticism. Think about that.
  • Adam_Chattaway
    Adam_Chattaway
    ✭✭✭✭
    11536417_10207193457293547_425569326432261395_o.jpg
    I was once Banned for making a game criticism. Think about that.
  • Trith72
    Trith72
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, mine was working last night and gave me that same error this morning when I logged in to the NA server.
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voice chat isn't working for me either. I tried shutting down my PS4 completely and even power cycled my modem and router. Nothing has worked.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • cdjunkyb14_ESO
    cdjunkyb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    My voice chat worked great till i pvped.....
    My voice chat also is not working it just keeps switching in and out of the channel. it happened last night. while i was in pvp.
    the game crashed and then i logged back in and this is what is happening i tried everything.
    restarting ps4, relogging into psn, unplugged my headset and restarted everything and still the same..
    it just keeps going in and out of the channel i click on. it wont stay in channel and load others in game in any channel in any area.
    Plz any help would be great and if this happens to anyone else they need to say something on here so they know its a larger issue and not random.
    I know others are having this issue i talked to a few in other games and team speak.
  • cdjunkyb14_ESO
    cdjunkyb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    My voice chat worked great till i pvped.....
    My voice chat also is not working it just keeps switching in and out of the channel. it happened last night. while i was in pvp.
    the game crashed and then i logged back in and this is what is happening i tried everything.
    restarting ps4, relogging into psn, unplugged my headset and restarted everything and still the same..
    it just keeps going in and out of the channel i click on. it wont stay in channel and load others in game in any channel in any area.
    Plz any help would be great and if this happens to anyone else they need to say something on here so they know its a larger issue and not random.
    I know others are having this issue i talked to a few in other games and team speak.

this one is fixed it just started working again... strange...
  • Yukian
    Yukian
    ✭✭✭
    My Voip seems to go in and out, dunno why.
    PSN- Caleo95
    Devout follower of Sithis