The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for VR social guild & VR trading guild.

Wardonian
Wardonian
Soul Shriven
New member to the forums. Been playing ESO since release on PC until reaching VR1 and getting sick of the subscription. Played mainly solo. No experience with PVP. Not really experienced with group dungeons either. Did a few around level 40 when I joined a well established social guild until I stopped playing on PC around 6 months ago.

Happened to stumble across the character transfer email randomly one day, so moved my char across to Xbox one to continue the game. Starting where I left off has been slow going as the VR areas where I’m questing are deserted. I’ve seen two other players in the zones since last week! would like to join social and trading guilds to help with the VR experience, and just generally have a laugh with similar level players.

Me:

– GT: Wardo2k

– Euro mega-server / from the UK

– VR1 Daggerfall Covenant Breton Nightblade with an attempted Damage/stamina build which I’m experimenting with. (Just re-set all my attributes last night as keep getting bossed by VR quest bosses.)

– can craft, blacksmith & leather armour. Lots of traits on most leather & daggers.

– can only play evenings/nights.

– Looking to join a social guild with mature gamers & similar level VR players for PVE & to experience more dungeons and finally get into PVP, and also learn a bit more.

- Would also like to join an active trade guild which caters for VR players this early on.

Send me a message, reply or FR if there is anything going.