Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New guild recruiting members- knights of the crimson dawn -Xbox one guild -NA server -

JakxAtak
JakxAtak
We are looking for people who are looking for laid back experience but willing to play the game! Pvp and dungeon oriented willing to do group activity! No kids adult content guild. Don't take everything so serious join us and have fun playing the game and kicking some arse at the same time! We are mainly dominion alliance but accept other ones but apparently they don't let different alliances play together. Go figure it is like WoW lol. Msg me on Xbox or in game name is the same ;)
Edited by JakxAtak on June 15, 2015 5:36AM
  • JakxAtak
    JakxAtak
    And as well just so you know real life comes first and I mostly an evening and weekend game or because of job and real-life things that happen. So I u as well just so you know real life comes first and I mostly an evening and weekend game or because of job and real-life things that happen. So I understand when people can't be on as well but we try to stay active as possible and keep things going.
  • Higheste_Anxiety
    Higheste_Anxiety
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join . I'm 25 y/o and looking for a guild. I'm only rank 10 but I'm working on it. My gamer tag is Highest Anxiety.
  • HalfASponge
    HalfASponge
    Soul Shriven
    Are you NA or Eu?
  • JakxAtak
    JakxAtak
    Na
  • JakxAtak
    JakxAtak
    Would prefer you to have a microphone so communicate effectively for pvp but it not req
  • ruga_riz
    ruga_riz
    I want to join

Gt : Riz Not4theweak
  • WezTheDj
    WezTheDj
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm interested in the guild, been playing these games for years an would love to join a fun guild that is up for a laugh

My names Wez,
    Gamertag and name on game is 'WezTheDJ'
    Age 34,
    An from UK so the EU server,

Cheers guys
  • JakxAtak
    JakxAtak
    Wez I don't know if I can add you but if I can will shoot you one. Also I don't know what we can do about playing together though
  • JakxAtak
    JakxAtak
    Ruga I will send you and wez inv when I get online again- don't get home until 7 pm est
  • JakxAtak
    JakxAtak
    Invites have been sent to Both riz and wez