Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox ONE NA The EMPEROR'S Edict

JesseEugeneBaker
I decided to play ESO for the end game PvP. That being said I have not PvPed a single time yet. On that note, I've been researching and it seems, statistically, our Alliance has the least amount of players. Meaning we will sorely be outmatched in PvP. Which is not cool, because I want to become The Emperor! I'm sure that many of my fellow Daggerfall players have the same goal in mind (Not for myself.. a goal for one of our Alliance to be Emperor.), so we should all work together to make this happen.
The only way to obtain this goal is for us to form a Guild with our vision being to see one of our own rise as Emperor. We don't need a Guild Leader. It doesn't matter who GM is. (If a member becomes Emperor they can become GM) Basically what I'm thinking is that since we are able to be in 5 Guild's at once.. everyone who reads this start commenting on here or even add me in game for us all to come together as an Alliance and strategically PvP. Cause hey I don't know about any of you, but I like to win. :smile:
Let's rally together! Don't fight alone when we can all fight together. Let's crown someone Emperor and destroy the other Alliances as we do so!
I hope to see you in the battlefield.
Happy hunting.
Peace!
-Vitius
Edited by JesseEugeneBaker on June 14, 2015 5:59AM