Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for fellow noobs like myself to group and level throughout Tamriel together!!!

AnubisTheDark47
AnubisTheDark47
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone!! This is my first post on here. I am looking for some likeminded people to play ESO with. I am a noob lol. Have been trying to get into the game since release but due to the servers shaky reliability I haven't played much. Also this being a MMO co op is what makes these games so fun lol. I have a level 4 Dark Elf Dragonknight of the Ebonheart Pact and a level 4 High Elf Sorcerer of the Daggerfall Covenant. I'm playing on a PS4 as well. My gamertag is KennyTheCreator6. Yeah original name right? Lol. Just know if I could change it I would lol. Feel free to add me on PSN if your also looking for people. I'm free to whenever. Have a good day everyone!!! See you in Tamriel!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A great thing to do would be to find a guild that sports the same ideas of fun as you! This opens up the ability to meet many players ,as well open up avenues to buy/sell/trade.

If you are on PS4, my PC guild has opened up a branch on PS4 and like to keep the spirit of helping each others. You can also find more guilds to see who fits your play style (and time zone)
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/en-ps4-na

As well, if you meet people out playing, maybe doing a world boss or dungeon at the same time, don't be afraid to say hello!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • AnubisTheDark47
    AnubisTheDark47
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you very much for the feedback!! I am definitely interested in your PS4 guild. That sounds like tremendous fun!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, I should be on shortly to send out some more invites, I will send you an invite.

Another tip - you can be in up to 5 guilds, and they are account wide.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    hi mate, the guild is the better choice, becouse is almost impossible to play the quests with a companion, but i like to tell you few thing...
    i start eso with a dk, but i had bad time in learning whith him.
    the best i've done was to going with a MAGE (nord, becouse i like it, and was a good choice anyway).
    learn those skill asap:

SORCERER SKILL LINE
    crystal shard > crystal fragment (your best dps skill and you have from the beginning)
    mage fury > endless fury (another great executioner skill)
    unstable familiar > unstable clannfear
    summon winged twilight > summon twilight matriarch (your personal healer that will going to save you most of the time)
    encase > shattering prison (immobilize)
    ULTIMATE: summon storm atronach > greater storm atronach
    DESTRUCTION STUFF (FLAME STUFF)
    destructive touch > destructive reach (KO)
    asap
    force shock > crushing shock

abilities always active: unstable familiar + summon winged twilight

COMBOES:
    use this comboes and you'll be fine in almost any situation (at level 15 you could use 2 abilities bar)
    ranged attack: crystal fragment (2,3 time) + endless fury
    when enemies come close: shattering prison and 2 heavy attack with destruction or restoration stuff, then shaterring prison again (it is active for 3-4 second)

if you are going in panic, use the storm atronach ultimate, and the panic will be reversed to your enemies.

your first target is to get the summon twilight matriarch, but will require a bit. learn the combo above, shattering prison will save you most of the time, just move from archer view and learn to block the spells.

use destruction or restoratin stuff with damage and restore magika enchantment.

your second target will be to choose the right passive (light armor, storm calling), and those 2 skills: LIGHTNING STORM > BOUNDLESS STORM and the light armor abilities: annulment > harness magiks.

as you see there are not to much, but believe me, with those skill you are going to master tamriel, and may be we'll meet sometimes.
  • AnubisTheDark47
    AnubisTheDark47
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you both alot. Since I've gotten the game that's all I'm trying to figure out. The classes, races and alliances. I appreciate the great advice seeing as I definitely needed it. Hope to see you both in Tamriel!!! Thanks again to both of you!!!
  • AnubisTheDark47
    AnubisTheDark47
    Soul Shriven
    MissBizz what alliance is your guild??